Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs: Vudar

Drew Klenotic drew at klenotic.org
Wed Jan 22 09:24:17 PST 2020

While that may be true, the victory conditions outline that the winner
is the one who controls the most GCL's.... So that aspect is going to be
the deciding one... and I think that makes things a bit more lopsided
than they might first appear.

Surely your "scout" figured that out. ;)

If your marine commander still hasn't come to his senses, I'm Eastern
time zone US, and should be free Friday night and all weekend.

Drew