Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 17 14:46:33 PST 2020

Subspace messages broadcast to your local channels from your friendly Orion observer (looking for scrap),
Warp trails of several ships seen heading toward Vudar/Peladine sector.
Peladine assault battalion 451 is known to have loaded up in the COM Gallius, and together with BC Aquitania are going to rescue elements of marine unit 384 before they are eaten by Kzinti.
No activity has been noted on the Klingon/Peladine sector.
Orion Observer has a few used freighters for sale (has only one large hole in cargo bay.