Dramatic SFB: Colony raid #482 battle report

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 08:03:13 PST 2020

Knowing that the Carni were looking to expand their control over our
colonies, we dispatched the UH+ Succession War carrier group (UH+, DA+,
DDS+) supported by 2 DWH to protect our colony Qwuonta. Since we were
expecting trouble, our ships were in high level od readiness (WS 3). The
Carnivons CWL and CW were not as ready as we were (WS 2).

Turn 1

Since we were starting almost from a stand still, we accelerated to speed
11 while the carni were closing toward us at speed 21. UH+ had 4 St-TM out
on patrol. When then lauch the 2 reaming St-T plus all other fighters
available. Carni were doing 0/6 EW. As they got within 15 hex from the DDS,
4 O-EW were sent on the 2 Cani ships from the DDS+. As they got to range 14
from the SAMS (which had 3 ECM) they fire 8 DC, 4 of them hitting for 24
damage, causing 6 internals. The Carni ships did a HET, realising they they
were outgunned. As they were fleeing, we fire everything that we could on
the CWL at range 12-15 which came up to 31 Ph-G, 8 Ph-1, 13 Ph-2, 3 Ph-3
and 4 HB at range 15 and 3 HB at range 18. Phasers did 29 damage, causing 5
internals and the HB's did another 19 internals.  All fighters still had
all their Fusions and HB charges. The Carni cowardly ran away with their
tail between their legs to go and lick their wounds like young puppies do.

Hydrax Prime victory.

Colony Raid #483 to be played tomorrow at 8 ET, where the Carni DN, CWL,
CW, FF will be facing the MKV carrier goup composed of 1 MKV, 1 PICV+ and 2
DWA.