Dramatic SFB: Empire specific rules: Vudar

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Fri Jan 24 17:25:23 PST 2020

I've noticed a weakness in the Vudar data, in that there is no
description of the Base Station or Civilian Base Station. So I've added
a blurb about what to use.

I have a fight using a BSC this turn, but the 3rd Gen SSD uses a
bog-standard Lyran version (complete with drones). I won't change that
SSD to the one in the campaign rules for these battles (My opponent
might be counting on that remaining constant and I don't want to mess
him up.) But the following turn, the bases will use the data given for
the campaign.