Dramatic SFB: D.U.M.B. Gorn Turn Summary

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 14:46:39 PST 2019

Oh mighty Emperor of the Sun. Reports from the front.

The D.U.M.B Gorns  as they are honorable Lizards kept to there agreement.
As of such all quiet on that front other then a Dragon attack witch the SKA
Tsuga Fought of valiantly.

Are occupation of a planet in sector 250 in the Earth Federation neutral
zone was a success. The SKA  Kaya made a successful raid in sector 252
bringing the Empire some needed resources and increasing are Income
slightly. The outcome of our raid on the Refitting Dock in sector 251 is
pending.

We felt no need to conduct raids on the Drewzarian Federation. Instead they
made a unprovoked attack on a peaceful Aquaculturel world. This will not be
tolerated. We are unsure what the Tama can do in this situation.