Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:13:28 PST 2019

To whomever it might concern, here are the intentions of the Mighty Hydrax
Prime empire.

*On the Klingon Border:*

*Hostages #202:* We have no intentios of rescuing the hostages. If they
decided to surender to Klingons wihout fighting to their death, well they
should suffer KLingon prisons. *Klingon auto-win.*
*Colony Raid #203:* Seems that neither of us was interested by this
backward colony. we didn't think they they could provide any meaningfull
ressources to our empire. *Scenario dropped.*
*The Planet Crusher #204:* Long range sensors spotted a weird incoming
artifact heading toward our colony. The mighty GEN+ Protector was sent to
intercept the artifact. Seems that when it sensed the presense of
Protector, the artifact turned away. *Hydran Victory*.

*On the Lyran Border:*

*Convoy Raid #205:* A squadron of war destroyer composed of DWH Puncher,
DWH Crusher and DWH Breaker are currently escorting our convoy of critical
parts to sustain our war effort. A lone Lyran DW has been spotted heading
toward us on an intercept course. To the Lyran High Command, disengage your
ship or be destroyed. *Waiting for Lyran answer.*
*Colony Raid #206:* We cannot stand the presence of a Lyran colony so close
to our border. Carrier group Succession War composed of UH+ Succession War
and DA+ Follower suported by DDS+ Warning will engage the defending Lyrans
forces. To the Lyran High Command, disengage your ship and surrender the
base or be destroyed. *Waiting for Lyran answer. *
*Space Boar #207:* GEN+ Constable and GEN+ Administrator were dispached to
hunt space boars in this sector. No one were there to contest the hunt. We
manage to bring back a few carcasses which will provide some interesting
boost to our economy. *Hydran Victory.*

*On the Peladine Border:*

*Colony Raid #208:* We had no interest in that backward colony. We are
happy to leave it to the Peladine. *Peladine Victory.*
*Terrain Defense with Ground Combat #209:* Neither empire was interested by
this location. *Scenario dropped.*
*Colony Raid #210:* As previously stated, we currently have no interest in
Peladine colonies. *Peladine Victory.*

To the Lyran empire, will you fight Convoy Raid #205 and Colony Raid #206
or will you disengage?
Waiting for your answer.

Hydrax Prime