Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 17:19:44 PST 2019

To the Emperor of the Sun. The SKA Kiomi has closed on a rich asteroid full
of Dilithium crystals. Only to find a Gorn DDL+ moving in on the asteroid.
What are your orders. Orders from the Emperor of the sun take the crystals
we need them for the empire.  Fight are run Gorn

The SPL+ Tatsuta killed a Moray eel of space in sector 194.

SEBy w/ G-SFs "Kaiyo", SEE "Awaji  in sector 185 report a Gorn DDF heading
toward the colony Shito. Your orders my Emperor. Hold the planet at all
costs they make great Rice Wine there. Will you fight are run Gorns.

SKA "Tsuga"  reports all quiet in sector 196 and is enjoying the comforts
there.

With no ships available we  did not check out the rumor of lost probes in
sector 197 I shall punish myself for not sending ships there.

SPA+ "Kiso", SKA "Kaya" are enjoying some R&R in sector 198.  It appears
the Earth Federation wants peace?

We sent no ships to go after  a group of Dwawzarian Federation scientists
in sector 199

 SPA+ "Tama  has killed a few space boars for the Emperors larder in sector
200. We shall have a grand feast

As we are not looking for war we did not attack the Dwarzarian Federation
colony in sector 201. Even if we think it may be in our space.

Seems it is just the war mongering child eating Gorns i am battling with.
Shall they fight?