Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 27 22:01:26 PST 2019

Good one Matt    On Thursday, 28 November 2019, 10:38:17 am AEDT, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Alright folks. All the bugs have been stomped. (That is, until the next
son of a bug shows up...)

I've got another thing to do (fun with data entry) before I can go forward.

Additionally, one of the players wanted to drop out and I forgot to do
it before starting things. So I've dialed the game back to the start and
adjusted the borders a little (just a little dancing with Lyrans,
Klingons, Vudar, and one of the Feds. Nobody else should see a
difference.) When I finish the above data entry, I'll hit the button
again and we get to try this wild ride again.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org