Dramatic SFB: Bringing the band back together

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Thu Nov 14 16:33:58 PST 2019

 Don,Yep, I had to set up a start year so chose Y160.
I am not sure if I can change it now ?Matt, am I able to or is Y160 locked in ?
If its locked in, so be it !
Marcel, you are Klingons,Greg, you are Romulans.Michael, you are Kzinti.Don, you are ParaviansRoch, you are Fed PF
Please note for those who plan on joining that the above empires are no longer available in Border Wars as we are not going to have dual empires.
Hopefully I will get the modified rules done this weekend and if not, we will use Matt's rules !
CheersFrank