Dramatic SFB: Hydrax Prime trun 3 deployment orders

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 12:21:21 PST 2019

To whomever it may concern, here are the result of last tuen deployment.

*On the Klingon Border:*

*Terrain Defense with Ground Combat #257:* Protector successfully defended
the colony from minor pirate actions nearby. No Klingon ships shown up but
we think they are behind the local pirates harassing us. *Hydran Victory*
*Passing the Baton #258:* Constable successfully supervised the transfer of
cargo, no enemy showed up. *Hydran Victory*
*Colony Raid #259:* Administrator crew enjoyed a long shore leave and could
fill up their fart tanks quietly as no Klingons dared to show up. *Hydran
Victory*
*Diplomatic Immunity #260:* Long range sensor picked up an Orion Salvage
cruiser being escorted by a F5K. We did not bother, knowing that the
Klingons are never able to keep allies for a long time, so, why
bother. *Klingon
Victory.*

*On the Peladine Border:*

*Terrain Defense with Ground Combat #261:*  We had no interest in that
backyard colony, let the Peladines develop it further, then it will be ripe
for the picking. *Peladine Victory.*
*Convoy Raid #262:* Sheriff successfully escorted a convoy to critical
parts to our shipyard to support our war efforts. No enemy ship
sighted. *Hydran
Victory*
*Colony Assault #263:* We could not tolerate a colony so close to our
border, so we sent the MS Defuser escorted by Deputy to take care od the
mine field. The operation was succesfull and no Peladine ships showed
up. *Hydran
Victory*

*On the Carnivons Border:*

*Convoy Raid #264:* We learn through our spy network that this convoy is
transporting some stolen religious Hydran artifacts, especially a life size
statue of ''Big Farting Mamma''. UH+ Succession War carrier group has been
ordered to capture the convoy and destroy any escorting ships. Surrender
the convoy and disengage or be destroyed. *Pending for Carnivon decision.*
*Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #265:* Puncher and Crusher has been dispatched
to gather as many crystal as they could. Realizing that no enemy ships
showed up, they took their time and came back with a huge supply of
them. *Hydran
Victory.*
*Banshee #266:* Upon seeing that the base was protected by Breaker, the
banshees decided to turn around and head for Carnivon space. We hope that
they will wreak havock on the other side of the border. *Hydran Victory*

Majead, do you want to fight Convoy raid #264?

Hydrax Prime