Dramatic SFB: ISC player

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 18 21:46:18 PDT 2019

 There has been other emails on this scenario #4002, I think the best way to resolve the scenario is to give the win to the Gorn, and the ISC fleet just disengages (even though the scenario says you cannot disengage until the FRD is destroyed. Remember that the ISC fleet is illegal by (E11.17), and if the ISC was reduced to a legal fleet, it would be only one CAm with INTs, and it would be docked to the FRD.     On Friday, 19 July 2019, 12:58:12 pm AEST, Nicholas Steere <steerenicholas at gmail.com> wrote:

 I'm confused, what do you mean by no auto-retreat option? I know overwhelming force means you can still fight out the scenario if you want no problem, but I was under the impression that you were retreating? I sent an RTA email to everyone when the game first advance to this turn a while ago, saying that unless Don wanted to fight out #4002 with overwhelming force against him he could, but otherwise I was RTA. I don't believe I ever got an email from him after that of him informing me that he wanted to fight out the scenario.