Dramatic SFB: ISC player

Nicholas Steere steerenicholas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:57:34 PDT 2019

I'm confused, what do you mean by no auto-retreat option? I know
overwhelming force means you can still fight out the scenario if you want
no problem, but I was under the impression that you were retreating? I sent
an RTA email to everyone when the game first advance to this turn a while
ago, saying that unless Don wanted to fight out #4002 with overwhelming
force against him he could, but otherwise I was RTA. I don't believe I ever
got an email from him after that of him informing me that he wanted to
fight out the scenario.
[image: image.png]