Dramatic SFB: Legendary officers using CO's

wdpower at yahoo.com.au wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 19 20:01:18 PDT 2019

 Those scenario reports give use names of noted ships in battle, gaining crew experience can be Legendary, some actions are more noteworthy than others in battles. Some ships may gain many actions, and many victories. I think though, the Game does not need more re-fits (and the work load, ug), the Legendary are in the written text in the form of scenario battle reports, and campaign history.