Dramatic SFB: Legendary officers using CO's

wdpower at yahoo.com.au wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 19 17:24:24 PDT 2019

 ...My opponents may use Legendary officers in the Federation border after paying the border toll of fresh ground Coffee and Donuts...     On Thursday, 20 June 2019, 8:02:13 am AEST, Gregory Flusche via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 To do legendary officers and crew quality would take a lot of extra bookkeeping for the campaign.
On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 8:57 AM Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

> I had never seen a legendary officer used in any campaign game before,
> and thought it wasn't allowed.

Some campaigns allow for Legendary officers and crew quality. The
Dramatic SFB campaign does not allow for them under normal
circumstances. There are occasions where one might have them, but it is
scenario-dependant (for example, with the canisters scenario.)

Crew quality and legendary officers are not purchased with Commander's
Options. Instead they increase the BPV of the overall force. (In other
words, they would increase the BPV cost of a unit they were affecting
and increase the amount of VPs received against that unit, but that
increase does not help you get more CO points.) They are included in
Annex #6A because they could be added to a patrol battle, but the
heading of that annex explains that they are not purchased from the CO
budget.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org