Dramatic SFB: Convoy Battles

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Fri May 24 21:51:43 PDT 2019

5 F-S + Small Q-ship
Oh I can imagine the captain's joy. Speed can be kinda important against
drone and plasma races.

F-S are kinda durable middle shield and all. Just pray those 4 warp last
for 7 turns. Kinda like the CS 4 warp its not like your going to see 4
points of warp(and 1 impulse) damage in a couple of salvos's right?
Disruptor leak anyone?

Which is one of my reasons for the issue of the CS is 4 warp 1 impulse.
That's all it takes to stop a CS, FT has 12 warp and I forget the impulse
the loss of 4 warp is serious but doesn't bring the ship to speed 0 and
eventually force the panels to drop from lack of power. causing a likely
Cascade implosion. That's what a 10 points of internals even if you miss
the panels it is going to kill the ship. If 10 doesn't do it just fire
another P-1 on a fresh DAC