Dramatic SFB: TBWar

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Tue Apr 23 16:38:10 PDT 2019

 KKE T3 Report
West Coast Punks Peladine border.3758- Kzinti no show, Pel auto win3759- Pel no show, Kzinti auto win.3760- KKE DD squadron will engage the Pel DD squadron for the rights to make contact with  the monster.
Klingon Empire Border3772- Klingon no show, Kzinti auto win3773- Kzinti no show, Klingon auto win3774- Klingon no show, Kzinti auto win,
Fraxian Empire Border3816- Fraxian OWF,  Kzinti retreats, Frax win. Guess Frax thought it better to take EPs instead of expanding our mutual borders in this time of war !!3817- Kzinti no show, Frax auto win, Seems I was wrong re my 3816 comment, our borders increase by  1 to expand our little war !3818-  Frax no show, Kzinti auto win preserving our newly expanded border at 4 !
Josh, seems we have a battle to do !Are you engaging my Kzinti DD squadron in 3760 as I'm not leaving unless forced !
CheersFrank