Dramatic SFB: Campaigns Fleet sizes, and total builds

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:04:24 PDT 2019

I agree some scenarios should have ship size class and move limitations.
Other scenarios should not have any at all, other then S8.  You are
limited  to the command rating of the biggest ship present. (as in F&E)
There are other limitations as shown in S8 that Matt is using. Now i prefer
about 5 ships per battle. Yet do wonder what plying a battle with a full 10
ship fleet would be like. Now when i played table top it would have been a
nightmare. hard to leave it all set up as You know it will take a few days
to play out. With SFBOL however i do not have to worry about the cat/wife
are kids are what ever messing it all up.

Now with Matts program it can be hard to field a full 10 ship fleet in one
battle as there is just to much area to cover :).