Dramatic SFB: Torpedo Boat War

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:44:21 PDT 2019

Ah things have cycled.

The WH Hati and consorts had a very boring job escorting a few freighters.
There was no need to get mixed up in Tholian politics and felt no need to
hunt down dragons. We feel sorry for the subject race that was ravished.

We felt no reason to stop a bunch of worthless refugees. ( how many spies
did we send with them?)
We have no idea what the Amerak and Calef are up to. Cerberus will not be
hunting monsters today. (retreat from 3634)

The Freki will not be hunting any Monsters. I hope the Gorns can kill the
thing. (Retreat from 3648) We did not want war with Fire breathing lizards.
Are refit went just fine as well.

We did not mess with the flying lizard thingies today.

So a raid on a convoy What does a Fed DW look like?