Dramatic SFB: Torpedo Boat battle report - Refit Raid #3785

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:11:24 PDT 2019

E5Ku Seax was quietly trailing the MCD while it was activating an E6 docked
into it. We were slowly cruising at WS I when, to late to get more ready,
we saw a Fed BCF heading toward the MCD. The BCF seems to be more prepared
(WS II). As soon as we saw that, we went to battle station not before
shooting the navigation officer that did not noticed the BCF earlier.
(Whipping was not an option in that case).

Turn 1:

The MCD pumped 6 power into ECM and E5 Seax went up to speed 14, charging
phasers. The BCF went surprisingly slow at speed 15 with 6 ECCM. On imp 1,
both the MCD and E5 launched an T-III-ECM drone to gain a favorable shift.
E5 turn left to gain some range from the BCF. As soon as he could, the MCD
launched 6 A-GAS ans 2 A-Admin headind toward the BCF. Brave Klingon
Kamikaze. On imp 8, Seax launched 1 T-I drone toward the BCF which was soon
followed on imp 11 by the MCD. toward the end of the turn, the BCF launched
1 A-MRS and 3 A-Admin headind toward the MCD. On imp 25, BCF fire 4 Ph-1, 2
per drones at the 2 drones targeting on it, killing them both. On imp 32,
the BCF launched 2 T-I drones toward the MCD. The docked F6 got its 2
drones racks activated by the MCD while it used its CDR to activate a
shuttle. Both the MCD and Seax loaded 1 T-IV in their SP's.

Turn 2:

The MCD still pumped 6 ECM and kept an Imp Tac ready. It finally had 2 WW
ready just in case of mass drone attack. The BCF still did speed 15.
closing on the MCD. On imp 1, the MCD and the E5 both launch 2 T-IV drones
targeted on the BCF. at the same time, the MRS started lendind 2 ECCM and 4
ECM to the BCF. Control of the MCD drones were soon transfered to Seax. On
imp 5, the BCF decided to get rid of some kamikaze by firing 10 Ph-1 at
range 2, 2 per A-GAS, killing 2 of them and crippling the other 3. On imp
7. Seax tried some long range snipping, firing 2 disr at range 14 at +1
shift, one of them hitting while the 3 undamaged shuttles fire their Ph-3
at range 1 with a +2 shift. the total damage was 4, which was resolved with
reinforcement. At the same time, the BCF fired its 2 Ph-3 at one of the MCD
drone at range 1, killing it. On the next impulse, the other MCD's T-IV
connected with the BCF #1 sheild, causing 24 damage, leaving the BCF sheild
at 17. On imp 10, BCF launched 2 more drones toward the MCD and on the
follwing impulse, it lauched 2 sabot Pl-F. On imp 11, the 3 crippled GAS
were so amazed to be still alive after all that phaser fire, forgot to fire
at the BCF passing over them, so when they realized that, they fired their
Ph-3 at the #4 sheild, causing 8 damage. The two BCF drones targeted on the
MCD got gabbed by tractors, identified and killed with 2 Ph-3 and 1 Ph-2.
As the BCF was closing at range 4, the MCD launched at WW to distract the 2
drones and the 2 plasma targeted on it. Slaloming between the enemy drones
and plasmas, the BCF captain did not noticed the 2 E5's T-IV targeted on
him. They connected both for 48 damage to the BCF #1 weaken sheild, causing
a massive 31 internals, taking out 4 Ph-1. 1 Photon and 1 Drn-G. At that
point, the BCF captain decided to turn awy and limp back home, disengaging
by acceleration, which we could not prevent with only a lone E5.

Surprizingly, the MCD and the E5 we both intact, we only have to greive (ah
ah ah) the death of 5 kamikaze shuttle crews.

Klingon Victory.

Kronos