Dramatic SFB: Kronos T4 Encounters

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 10:24:01 PDT 2019

To whomever it concern, here are the report of the Kronos Empire

*On the Inflated 3 R Us Gas Bags  border:*

*Listening Post #3775:* We were not interested into the Hydran fake news,
so we decided not to intervine to locate the source of those
broadcasts. *Hydran
Victory.*
*Dragon attack #3776:* D5L Desolation and F6 Discord were dispatched to
what was tought a space dragon sighting, but hose were false rumors. we
were hoping for a good hunt. *Klingon Victory.*
*Banshee #3777:* Long distance sensors detected blips that seems to were
banshees. Being sure that the base could handle them, no ships were sent.
Since no Gas Bags showed up either, S*cenario was dropped.*

*On the 69th Imigation Enforcement Militia border:*

*Passing the Baton #3782:* D5L Devastation and F6 Dispute were sent to
protect the Tug from federation interferance. No enemy ships sighted. *Klingon
Victory.*
*Diplomatic Immunity #2783:* FWL Andraste was sent to investigate a lone
Orion SAL when we realise that 2 federation POL were escorting it. We
decide to engage those enemy ships. *Battle to be fought unless the
federation retreat.*
*Fleet Repair Dock #3784:* While E4GB Dike was being repaired, a sneaky
federation force was sent to destroy it and the FRD. We will defend our
postion. *Battle to be fought unless the federation retreat.*
*Refit Raid #3785:* E5K will protect the MCD and its docked E6 from
federation agression. *Battle to be fought unless the federation retreat.*

*On the Slippery Suppository Border (Frax):*

*Hostile Militia #3786:* We did not want to get involved in local Frax
matters, so, we did not send any ships. *Frax Victory*
*Prospecting Raid #3787:* Since we did not want to close any border with
our neighbor, we did not send any ships. *Frax Victory.*
*Canister #3788:* BT Bone Crusher escorted by FWL Valkyrie and E5K Bowie
were dispatched to gather the canister, No frax ships were seen,
interesting discovery was that the Frax tought themselves being sentients
but further analysis found out that they are just random programs acting in
a disconeted patern. *Klingon Victory.*
*Listening Post #3789:* since we are quite happy with our level of borders
with the Frax, we decided not to send any ships. *Frax Victory.*

So, 3 possible battles to be fought against the Federation

Kronos out