Dramatic SFB: Late War T4

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Sat Mar 23 15:21:40 PDT 2019

First hour since my question, and a third of the players have said
something.

Restart: 5

Do the turn over: 1

I'll give it a day, but I'm probably going to restart the campaign
before the end of the weekend. Start sending in your empire preferences.

I'm gonna go with Y180, No conjectural, Size-Class 1 the largest allowed
(So the Selts can have Hive Ships), 4 turns per year.

Currently the scenario rewards (rough-draft update) are:

Defender EP Gains: 36

Attacker EP Gains: 37

Defender EP Losses: 18

Borders: 12

NoBorders:  18

NewBorders: 4

Any Income Gains: 0

Note that scenarios may have two or three of the above as their rewards.