Dramatic SFB: Defender looses border missions

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Sun Jan 13 15:57:44 PST 2019

 On another matter, Nicholas and I finished our 3092 battle.
T1Romulan FH-A moves 24 then speed 12 and then cloaks, ISC get to R5 of asteroid and transports 2 crystals off of it while FH-A turns left to avoid a TB transported by Comet.Once she turned, Asteroid then transported a TB in the FH-A path to which she did detonate at speed 12.During the flash cube effect, ISC FFs fire 8 ph 1s doing 9 more damage due to cloak effects. All damage on #3 and reduced to 5.
T2,ISC move at 18/25 while FH-A starts at 24 dropping cloak. FH-A does a HET to start chasing the 2 ISC frigates never getting loser then R6.During this chase, ISC shuttles that were launched during T1 and T2 fire their phasers on the FH-A #3 doing more damage and forcing the FH-A to use bttys to avoid internals.Chase ends up in top left corner where both ISC frigates turn to bring their FP plasma into arc and launch them all.FH-A returns the favour with 2 S and a F torp targeted on Comet but they do not catch Comet until 3.1.
FH-A phasers down couple of plasma for a net impact of 65 netting 37 internals on FH-A.FH-A turns away from ISC while ISC turns away as well increasing the distance between them
T3,ISC move at speed 30 while FH-A at 19 due to 9 power lost !Romulan torps are phasered down also near end of their run but they still impacted on imp 10 of launch, end result saw FF Comet take 30 some internals, enough to cripple her.
Having enough speed to avoid the FH-A and at a range of 31 to escape, both ISC frigates decided it was best to vacate the area ASAP !Since FH-A Belak could not catch either of them, the ISC ships were allowed to leave.
Romulan victory !
One battle left, Colony Raid 3085 vs Roch's Gorns which is about to happen in a couple of minutes from now.Gotta go !
CheersFrank