Dramatic SFB: Defender looses border missions

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 12:44:55 PST 2019

my main thoughts were on the reason's people want to loose borders
There are only 2 reason right now to try and "win" (or deliberately loose)
a loss of border fight
1) remove a race/player either race is the paper to your rock (or the
player is)
2) reduce the number of borders so you can concentrate your fleet more

as right now its a double penalty to the attacker and defender.
by pushing one player to elimination you are pushing yourself to the same
fate.

The ultimate solution of the game is the elimination of the other players.