Dramatic SFB: T2 Battle Report

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:38:14 PST 2019

Hi Paul lol. I feel your BC is obviously in Rome Eternal space and should
simply leave. If you will not then I guess we may have any issue
developing. Are you certain that you wish to send in a Battle Cruiser to
start a border war by trying to claim we owe you a couple of bucks? I mean
really. Withdraw. It is the only honerable thing you can do.

Chuck of Rome Eternal.