Dramatic SFB: Finishing Fleet Build

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:53:45 PST 2018

Agreed, Christmas is so close.

I didn’t mention I was going out of town for the holidays because I figured we wouldn’t processing the turn till around the new year.

Speaking of Christmas, the conversation to kick Matt a few bucks died. How about we pay for his SFBOL subscription? Just throwing out an idea.

Merry Christmas fellas!

Josh

Sent from my iPhone