Dramatic SFB: WoA

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:33:25 PST 2018

Good...just looking for something to give this more a results with an
effect...rather than just an ongoing...Got up...went out shot up my
neighbor...went home...went to bed...got up...got blown up...my body was
shipped how my ghost express...got up...went out decided I didnt want to
fight this...went home...rinse and repeats. With nothing ever happening to
give any of this purpose. Which leads to got up...had overwhelming battles
I won. And had some that I might lose so did not fight.

Chuck