Dramatic SFB: War of Attrition

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Sat Nov 17 14:30:17 PST 2018

A couple of things are developing in the WoA game:

I've checked for order errors, so everyone is reporting that they are
unready. Don't be alarmed. This is only a test. If you were really not
ready for orders, then I'd call you out.

Speaking of which: Grim. Please fill out your orders.

The new folks to the Midshipman's game have indicated they wanna join at
the big-stakes table. I'd be willing to let Justin and Don join, but it
might behoove them to get a couple of turns in at the Midshipman's game
first. Speak up gents, and I'll add you to this game. Otherwise I'll let
you get some practice with Frank's game.