Dramatic SFB: Hydran Interceptors and PFs

Paul Graves paulgraves at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 15 22:33:33 PST 2018

 Hey Matt,
I haven't heard back from you so I'll post my questions here.
Paul G.

    On Friday, December 14, 2018, 9:29:30 AM PST, Paul Graves <paulgraves at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 Hey Matt,
Just want a little clarification on Hydran Intercepters and PFs.  I realize I can't buy PFs until next turn a Y180 but I might save some economic points for next turn.
1)  Is the hellbore version of interceptors available as an option (Hellbringers).  They discuss it in R9.PF02)  I read the campaign rules for Hydran PFs.  As I understand it I can only have one battle with Hellions and one with Howlers with a maximum of 6 of each but potentially less (meaning I can't have one battle with 2 Hellions and a second with 2 correct?).  Can I mix and match among the three types or only one type per battle?3) When I buy a PF Tender with a flotilla of HAR what does the flotilla consist of?  I can't quite get the BPV the program wants to charge with what I would get.  I.e. presumably a Leader variant is one of the 6.  Is a scout and valkyrie also?4)  If I do buy Hellions instead of Harriers, since they cost 5 more I believe, does that come out of the PF Commanders options or is there a way to buy them permanently?
Thanks,Paul.