Dramatic SFB: Late War borders

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Thu Dec 13 17:03:03 PST 2018

Heya Gents.

I'm putting together the borders for everyone, and have a question for
the list. I have two ways of doing Borders (that I'm considering here.
There's at least one other way, but it's unpopular):

A) Historical neighbors. Give you neighbors based on who you
historically are near. But in some ratio that makes sense and is
balanced for everyone.

B) By F&E. Same historical neighbors, but in some ratio dictated by the
Fed&Emp map. Some people will have very few borders (with anyone) and
some will have large borders. So it's not balanced, but could add an
interesting dynamic.

For those who are curious:

C) By food group. Plasma are neighbors together, D&D are neighbors
together, everyone else are neighbors together. This is the unpopular
option with the guys here. Not up for grabs.