Dramatic SFB: [WoA] Holy crap, says the Lyran Star Empire

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:30:19 PDT 2018

I just got a size 2. So...they are mostly a hindrance unless you want to
have a Dreadnaught which will only rarely see action...and all the ships
that have to go with it to make it legal.

I run a Size class 2 ancient King Vulture lol. Slow...under armed. But it
is a DN...and it has 2 Rs...so its fun. Most of the time a Good SC3 is more
than enough and has so much more flexibility.

While you are behind. You can spend some time working up...I certainly did.
You have to pick and choose and have no fear of saying...CYA...if things
are not looking good lol. But it is an uphill climb for you.

Chuck