Dramatic SFB: [WoA] Holy crap, says the Lyran Star Empire

Boyd Steere boydsteere at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 14:44:06 PDT 2018

I get it and wish you well, Randy.

I started next to a rival Kzinti nation with twice my fleet size and big
borders with people that he'd made treaties with.  I figured that I was
toast, but got on the subspace-phone quickly with other adjacent empires to
try to work out some diplomacy so I could focus on holding the larger
opponent at bay.  It's still touch and go and he's still able to build
ships faster than I can.  It's only because I had mostly non-BPV scenarios
on the rival Kzinti border this turn that I could commit 75% of my fleet to
achieve overwhelming forces on those two scenarios that we had.

The campaign games are fun, and you might want to consider the Pow Pow
Powers or Midshipman's campaigns that started more recently.

Cheers,
Your enemies in the Territorial Marking Fleet