Dramatic SFB: [WoA] Holy crap, says the Lyran Star Empire

Randy Blair randyblair2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:55:35 PDT 2018

No, it was my fault for jumping in so late.
It really, seriously, is not a pit I want to climb out of.
Thank you anyway!

On Jul 26, 2018 4:09 AM, "Charles Carroll" <mastrvran at gmail.com> wrote:

Well that is certainly an answer...Answer number two...is focus on fights
you need to win as well as make treaties. You do not have to fight everyone
on your border. If you can say...get two..treaties. Or even 3 and be able
to marshal your resources vs an aggressive border opponent it can make a
serious difference.

I joined on like turn 5 and was way down in BPV. I still am no where near
as high as some. But...I have some treaties. I fight some battles. I let
some go as not needed...(As in it costs me nothing.)

I also joined late so I could learn how this campaign functions...get used
to the requirements and the way it plays. But admittedly some one joining
late will not have an even playing field.

You have another Lyran  on one Border....BROTHER....How are you...lets be
friends could be your email to them. So forth and so on. Maybe they will
say no. But you could wait and see...for a turn.

Anyway...its your choice.

Chuck