Dramatic SFB: Great Green Gorn Fleet Actions

Paul Meyer falrun at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:17:14 PDT 2018

Scenario 2260 (Jagdstaffel-2): Apparently Captain Whetherling got is orders mixed up and showed up in a sector that he wasn't supposed to be in. He will take his CV and go home.

Scenario 2263 (Andromedan): In a continued effort of the High Command's goal of finding an effective strategy against the Andros, the "Ghost" fleet will remain and fight.

Scenario 2267 (Andromedan): Ditto

Scenario 2271 (Romulan): Considering the odds and the potential gain, the Romulan commander is correct, the Gorn fleet will vacate the sector.

Scenario 2272 & 2273 (Great Gorn Confederation): It would appear that our cousins are trying to infringe on our territory. Although we have some sympathy for our yellower cousins, we will not stand for this imposition on our sovereignty. We will defend our territory in both sectors!

Sincerely,

Mr. Gorntastic