Dramatic SFB: Public Service Announcement.

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:30:45 PDT 2018

Some of you may know about various online sites that sell PDF copies of
Star Fleet Battles manuals and SSD books.

Over the last year I have bought various PDF books for SSDs and some Rule
books. Seems reasonable. Somehow I forgot to do it while I was logged in to
my account. So none of them were shown in my account. This is an issue
because of the puter crashes...I lose the files and have no way to get them
back.

So I contacted Warehouse 23. The Company Jean had suggested I use...and
emailed them asking if there was something I could do to get the books I
had bought added to my account. Within about 20 minutes I had a reply. It
was short sweet and as good a customer service answer as I have ever had.

Hello Chuck,

Thank you for reaching out to Steve Jackson Games!

I found a few orders made with the Vran1 at hotmail.com email and have linked
those orders to your account (MastrVran). You should be able to access them
when you log into Warehouse 23. Please let us know if there is anything
else we can assist you with!

Thanks,

Philip Villarreal

Customer Service

So almost instantaneously without any fanfare...someone looked up my email
info...and instantly showed me as owning those books without any
requirement from me. Unlike so many companies trying squeeze money out of
someone.

Jean was right. These people have my loyalty from now on.

Chuck