Dramatic SFB: War of Attrition: Federation 69th Border Enforcement Squadron

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 17:12:50 PDT 2018

Greetings fellow sentient beings,

Here is the report for the 69th this turn;

GREAT CORN CONFEDERATION BORDER

1778 - Reports of a Moray Eel in our border region turned out to be fictional and all was quiet in this sector. Dropped.

1779 - There was no raid on our colony and nothing disrupted shore leave for the CMC Patton’s crew.

1780 - Rumors of an attack on our base were “baseless” 😜 and the encounter was dropped.

1781 - We had no intention of attacking our friendly neighbor’s base.

1782 - The FFG Baugh completed Convoy Escort Training in this sector.

BOULDER JINDARIANS

1802 - We had no intention of intruding upon an internal Jindarian matter.

KLINGON DEEP SPACE FLEET

1804/1805 - Much as General George Patton’s fake army tied down significant portions of the German Army in Calais during Operation Overlord, we tied down a significant portion of the Deep Space Fleet (known to throw the entire kitchen sink at us) while sacrificing 2 convoys.  We believe this contributed to allied success elsewhere.  Among other ships, they committed one of their 2 DNs to our little sector of space, because they must be absolutely terrified of us or something.

KZINTI TERRITORIAL MARKING FLEET

1806 - The FFG Orville participated in a Probe Recovery exercise.

1807 - The DDL Gibbs took a member of the Federation Diplomatic Service (and his secretary) on a 4 day, 3 night cruise along the frontier.

1808 - The DEA Pareja escorted a Tug laden with 4th of July party supplied and fireworks in this sector.

1809 - The NCL Greenville enjoyed shore leave at a colony in this peaceful sector.

1810 - We are not intervening in an internal Kzinti security matter, but are standing by to offer aid, if requested.

1811 - The CVL Potomac performed maintenance on a listening post in this sector.

REMUS ASCENDANT

1812, 1814 and 1815 - We are not intervening in internal Romulan Security matters...

1813 - ...nor are they in ours.

PUNISHING PELADINE

1816 - We have no interest in violating the sovereignty of our Peladine neighbors .

The Fed 69th Border Enforcement Squadron is Ready To Advance.

OFFICIAL

//signed//

HOGAN, RADM, COMMANDING