Dramatic SFB: War of Attrition: Great Green Gorn

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 13:24:49 PDT 2018

The Jagdstaffel-2 is growing in size and power. The great Green Gorn Border
still remains quiet and the Command as decided to keep it that way so no
raids were conducted into there space. It is a largest border.

Our Minesweepers were taking R&R at one of are slave planets. When alerts
were sounded but no Hydran Hawkmen showed up. Our Slaves are safe.

The Great Gorn Confederation is up to its blatant attacks on our again.
That freighter is not some Orion spy only a trader. You will not impound
that ship even if you do have a DN.

The Romulan Border seems stable after the incident a few months ago. The
diplomats seem to have worked out some kind of agreement.  Such politics
are above a The commander of the Jagdstaffel.

With important research going on a planet near the Frax border. It was felt
to be necessary  to send a larger force there. Was it the show of force
that kept them away are other things.

The RMS Hans Berr spotted with its long range scanners a group of smugglers
crossing thru are space. Grabbing up are DW squadron and is now attempting
to intercept the convoy. There are a couple of DWs from some Jindarain
caravan traveling with the Smugglers.  I hope they have the sense to stay
out of the way. The Hans Berr has a scout pod and 2 troop pods. along with
two DWs and DWL.. they are out gunned. Also the Karl Bolle and attending 3
LC is conducting a Raid on a research facility. Orders from the high
command. Will the ships stay and fight are run?

So maybe two battles? Will the Gorns fight? Will the Jindos fight? maybe
three battles? :)