Dramatic SFB: Hidden mines

Boyd Steere boydsteere at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:51:08 PDT 2018

As a Kzinti player, I officially hate all T-bombs and other mines,
particularly those that are secretly placed so I can't route my drones
around them.  That said, I acknowledge that this rule has been canon for a
long time and just something that we have to deal with.  If it were up for
a vote (which it isn't), I'd still vote to keep the rule around.  Sometimes
you have to recognize the difference between your own interests and the
interests of the game as a whole.

Now, if it were up for a vote to keep the rule that warp and impulse tacs
move very last in order, even after drones and shuttles and faster-moving
ships, then we could have a debate.  :)

-Boyd