Dramatic SFB: T3 Pow Pow

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 14:00:32 PDT 2018

After a very brief encounter with the 2cd Class Gorns...where they showed
the flag...launched 4 QWTs at my Freight Eagle...they watched the FE
disappear...and decided as my other two ships were starting to close on
them to leave...since we were escorting the FE and not on search and
destroy we allowed his departure uncontested.

Chuck