Dramatic SFB: Pow Pow Campaign - Fusion Fighters turn 3 orders

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 12:44:03 PDT 2018

The Paravians (POWPOW)

We declined to pay the Tholians to attack the task force 69s base.

Are CL had no problems getting a new paint job at the FRD

We declined to raid the Admiral kangs Base station. Besides if we did who
would press are uniforms. (There is a Kangs cleaners here in Norfolk I keep
thinking some big burly Klingon runs it)

As we did not want civil war with a Rival house we did not enter the
disputed space to collect the Crystals as no one did some Orion pirate just
became very rich.

Imperial Terran Federation  We are attempting to steal your technology
(1236) We have a CA and a CL vs your lone DDL. My CA has 20 BPs the LC 10
with out commanders options. We have overwhelming force
run/fight/surrender?  We are also hunting space Monsters please stay out of
our way. We do not need to blow you up as well. (1237)

One of are CLs killed a Moray eal of space that was traveling around are
space and Evil Spocks domain.

One of are CLs had R&R at planet 1239.

Are DD squadron escorted a valuable convoy past the Fusion Fighters space.

We allowed the Terran Empire to collect there Crystals.

Looks like all my battles are resolved unless the Imperial Federation wants
to fight?