Dramatic SFB: Hydran Hawkmen Turn

Glenn Somerfield glenns134 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 09:56:43 PDT 2018

WE have Two actions ....
#883 - The defender in a HNG with the Morey Eel, against my KN...waiting on a hail from the Menage a Trios, or an order of vacation
#885 - This Battle was started last night.... we came tword each other...both WS3, most everything out and ready.         The Andros killed 9 of my 11 fighters other 2 crip, with 4 TB's and Phas 2 fire          I destroyed 2 PF's and heavy dam the COBRA,not crip,  other 2 PF's recieved some minimal explosion damage.         The BAR was hit for 26 inside by the Conquestador, before we both turned away from one another.
        Looking to continue this Sunday afternoon...a GG is being played

glenn sumo Hydran Hawkmen