Dramatic SFB: Remus Ascendant ready to advance with update on encounters.

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:08:33 PDT 2018

Refit Raid #751 There were rumors that the Paravians would show up t cause
trouble for an FRD. The brave SKA Crassius was dispatched to watch over the
FRD...He was bored to tears.

Convoy raid #752 The Paravians for some reason escorted a load of junk...we
naturally did not bother to stop them from taking their trash elsewhere.

Base Defense #766 While we did notice that the Great Gorn Confederation
were installing a rather ramshackled BS on our Border. We saw no reason to
bother stopping it because it was outdated...and gave them something better
to do than pass out in our bars.

Planet Crusher #767 Came wandering out of space near one of our planets. We
herded it away and went about our business with no interference.

Convoy raid #768 Gaul Auxiliary Fritz was assigned to shepherd a
convoy...His report seems to indicate he slept through most of it. But the
convoy got there safely. No action required.

Colony raid #769 Was rather uneventful. No one bothered to show up...or
raid. There were a couple of people caught sky clad dancing in the
night...which was filmed...and is available for the usual fee.

Moray eel of space #819 Was boring...no one showed up...including the eel

Terrain defense with ground combat #820 No one showed but the ground was
still there afterwards.

Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #850 No one showed

Fleet repair Dock #851 We didnt bother to stop the Feds from trying to fix
their delapadated fleet.

Diplomatic immunity #852 The Orions made contact...handled what they needed
and left undisturbed.

Technology Sabotage #853 I mean really? Why would we bother to sabotage
some tech that is so out dated...if that is the best they have...then we
hope they will do better in the future.

And finally...Prospecting raid #801 My Girlfriend found the cutest minerals
on sale and we traced it back to a site owned by the Jindarians. Obviously
they did not need to be there...so we showed up and asked them to leave.
They rudely refused...so we had to show them the error of their ways.  Turn
one we closed on each other...and We launched an enveloping S and a pseudo
S torpedo. The Jindarian almost obliterated the pseudo torpedo with phaser
fire at least they were accurate at hitting the fake. At the begining of
turn 2...the Jindarian HCS Mylonite...ran into a reminder as to why you
should not annoy Romulans. A 60 point enveloping S torp scrapped all the
paint off...as well as some assorted antennas. He then very rudely
slaughter my fleet of 8 fighters...which did manage to launch almost all of
their torps before he murdered them.

The torps chased the Jindarians off...for the rest of the turn causing more
paint damage. At the end of the turn two...The SUP-K Gladius...supported by
the Scout SKF Skirmisher...approached the CPP base...and enveloped it with
a plasma...then slagged most of what was left of it with phasers. As a
parting gift we left behind an NSM and watched it blow the base and
everything around it up at the end of the turn. We then turned towards a
lone freighter...and headed towards it at high speed. They abandoned
ship...so we headed back home with some nice minerals for my girlfriend.
That should teach those uppity Jindarians not to give us our due when we
politely ask them to.