Dramatic SFB: Ready to advance

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Tue Feb 27 10:00:13 PST 2018

Klingon Barbarians at the Gate Ready to Advance

Also, I see we have Deathstars now and they have numerous fighter and bomber bases. Speaking purely hypothetically and in no way that would indicate my intentions, if someone doesn't have bombers deployed in Y175 do they substitute 1 normal fighter for each bomber, reverse the 2 for 1 heavy/light fighter rule or get more than 2 for each bomber they don't have? I assume the S8 overall attrition unit limit remains in place? Assume phaser only armed fighters so there are no ready rack issues.