Dramatic SFB: Pending battles

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:44:43 PST 2018

I can battle captain but full disclosure we do share a border in which is only the 1 scenario and has been fairly quiet. I’m also good at dividing my goals (years of DMing).

I’m getting comfortable in fleet engagements and I’m decent with seekers. Provided that it’s ok with the group given we share a border and Bram, I could fill in assuming I have the time. Which I should be alright for the next month or two.

Sent from my iPhone