Dramatic SFB: Banshees

Ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 04:38:01 PST 2018

My solution to this problem was to have shuttles shoot the banshees at range 5, they have 0 chance of hitting, but it draws thier fire.This only works for turn 1 tho ...
Admiral Ken

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 1:51 AM, David via SFBdrama<sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:   Good point. I guess the best that could be managed is a range 1-3 shot from the base before they hit the range 4 mobile unit barrier given the DD behind the base. That would cause 4 to return fire at the BS rather than the DD so the DD ends up taking 30 and the base 20. The P4s wouldn't have a shift then but the DD would be at near hopeless ECM. Mean little buggers.
You can't kill them before they fire, they will return fire at anything that shoots at them, even if you kill them in one shot.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org