Dramatic SFB: And so it ends...

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:58:52 PST 2018

Galactic Enforcers turn completed

Detailed report

Great Green Gorn border

#347 : Our light cruiser came upon a Dilithium Crystal Asteroid close to the Gorn border.

Our crew worked double shifts to mine the precious commodity before any Gorn patrol

Could show up.  Our economy gained a substantial boost from the work of our valiant military.

#348 : Blips were detected on very long range sensors.  Since none of our patrols were in the area we are unable to say what those ships were and what they were doing.

#349 : Blips were detected on very long range sensors.  Since none of our patrols were in the area we are unable to say what those ships were and what they were doing.

#350 : One of our convoys had to take a shortcut through Gorn space to save some fuel.  No Gorn patrols were in the area and our passengers arrived in good health to their new home in ISC territoty.

#351 : Our miners found a rich deposit of Titanium in the neutral zone between Gorn and ISC space.  They reported no lizard interference during the extraction.

#352 : A navigational error sent our Flagship off-course and into Gorn space.  When the captain realised the error, he turned the ship around back into ISC space.  The navigation officer was re-assigned to a police ship around the home world for training.

Pavarian Border

#370 : One of our patrols of police ships detected a listening post inside ISC territory.  As the approached, a large Pavarian fleet was spotted hiding behind a small moon in the system.  Our ships retreated and called for re-enforcements.

#371 : Our patrol consisting of a Star Cruiser and it’s escorting Exploration ship spoted a monster getting charged by a pair of Pavarian cruisers.  The captain of our Cruiser changed course to intercept and get a chance to see what these Pavarians could do.  The Morey Eel of Space seemed pretty interested in the Pavarian Heavy Cruiser for reasons we have not been able to understand.  Our ships tried to get close to the monster to understand what it wanted but were greeted by 16 Quantum Wave Torpedoes.  Our cruiser charged the torps operating at maximum counter measures and being assisted by our Electronic Warfare ship.  Despite this, the Pavarians managed to almost shut down 2 of the ship’s shield generators and greatly damaged 2 more.  Seeing this was gonna be a loosing situation, our captains went to warp and left the Eel to it’s fate with the Pavarians.

#372 : A convoy of Pavarian ships passed though our territory and were intercepted by one of our Destroyers.  The ships were captured and prisoners now live comfortably in a ISC camp where they will learn the Concordium’s way of life.

Jindarian Border

#409 : One of our destroyers intercepted a Space Boar headed directly towards a Jindarian destroyer.  As our ship tried to approach the creature, it fleed straight at the Jindarians who took the opportunity to fire at our ship.  As the monster went to high warp and left both ships behind, our destroyer disengaged and returned to it’s patrol route.

#410 : A base was detected near ISC space.  Since all our ships are busy elsewhere in the sector, no mission was sent to investigate.

#411 : A swarm of Space Banshees were spoted approaching a Jindarian base close to the ISC border.  Our patrol police ship was sent to investigate what was going on.  Where it got to a range of 100,000 KM from the base, just within sensor range so our Lab could gather some information, the base fired all it’s Large phasers at it and crippled it.

The captain barely managed to bring the ship out of the system in one piece.  The crew has been re-assigned to other duties while the ship spends the next 3 months in the shipyard getting repaired.

#412 : Jindarian base located deep inside ISC territory was detected and our Flagship and a squadron destroyers was dispatched to claim it for the Concordium.  Upon arrival, our destroyers noticed the Flagship was nowhere to be found and proceeded with the mission without it.  The base feel quickly to the might of the ISC ground forces.  Considering the positive reaction of the people on the base, now living in a democratic society, the liberation of more Jindarian territory is being considered.

This completes the scenarios for the Summer of Y175 for the Concordium.

President Calendyr

Galactic Enforcers (I.S.C.)