Dramatic SFB: The GREAT GORN CONFEDERATION (GGC) Report

Roch Chartrand R.Chartrand at Videotron.qc.ca
Sun Feb 4 08:55:56 PST 2018

Paravians Border

#368 FRD  Paravian AutoWin

The GSS (Gorn Secret Service) confirm some leads as the location of a
Paravian FRD,  the information is being process by various service of the
GREAT GORN CONFEDERATION for future action.

#369 Tech Sabotage  Scenario to be resolved

The GNMI (Gorn Navy Military Intelligence) manage to discover very
concerning information on Paravian Technologies, it was decided to send the
heavy Star Dragon Squadron to remedy the situation.

Federation Border

#384 Tech Sabotage  Fed AutoWin

Information from third hand broker reviled the already known information on
Fed Tech that didn't required attention from the Confederation at this
point.

#385 Morey Eel of Space  Fed AutoWin

Gorn Confederation consider the Eel in Fed space internal Fed matter and do
not have to intervene.

#386 Colony Raid  GGC AutoWin

Due to good relation with the Federation neighbor, the report of a Fed raid
on a Gorn colony was not deem serious, and no action was taken.

#387 Colony Raid  GGC AutoWin

Once more the report of a wide scale invasion from the Federation into Gorn
held space was not founded, and the Gorn diplomat had a good laugh with the
Federation counterpart at the co-prosperity meeting.

Jindarian Border

#388 Terrain Defense  Drop

As long as the Jindarian don't encroach in the Confederation space they are
best left alone.

Romulan Border

#389 Gargo Tug  Rom AutoWin

While Romulan movement are closly monitor, the cargo tug activity in sector
T389 is in order with mission parameter submitted.

#390 Diplomatic Immunity  GGC Autowin

The clever Orion pilot manage to lose the Rom pursuer before the Gorn Navy
had to intervene, delivering it cargo and special agent at destination.

#391 Artifact Singularity  GGC AutoWin

Even if scientifique mission was difficult this close to a black Hole,
valuable data crystals from a long lost civilization were taken back to Gorn
Prime for study.

Look like I have 1 scenario to resolve in one way or other.  I'm in the
process of preparing my fleets to resolved them thru the SFBOL tactical
system.  Channel is open.

---