Dramatic SFB: Awaiting Battles

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 18:55:26 PST 2018

The Gorns finally broke off there attack after running out yet another wave
of QWTs and after there plasma Torps failed to catch a Paravian.  The Gorns
could have killed the MRS shuttle as well as 4 fighters during the next
turns chase but decided such vindictiveness was not in there nature.

Roch (charlie) played well but it was uphill from the beginning when he
rolled a 1 for weapon status. So even with a scout and being the attacker
he was stuck at Weapon status 2. I gave Him a rough time from turn 1 with
10 overloaded QWTs witch he chose to turn and run out.  That gave me the
room to turn and run. Still was a fun battle... even if i only did shield
damage :)