Dramatic SFB: Empire lists

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Mon Jan 29 18:01:42 PST 2018

It's about that time of the campaign, I've gotten some requests about
who is who. So here's my list. Note that most players have used their
SFBOL Callsign as their username here.

--Matt

Great Green - Gorn (falrun04)
The Hydran Hawkmen - Hydran (sumo)
Jagdstaffel-2 - Paravian (Vandar)
Flota de Invasion - Andromedan (blackwind2)
Great Gorn Confederation - Gorn (Charlie)
Barbarians at the Gate - Klingon (BigSlowTarget)
The Hunters - Carnivon (Admgrraven)
Boulder Quarry for Crater Glory - Jindarian (Kengulnar)
Totally Teeny - Tholian (Matt)
69th Border Enforcement Squadron - Federation (Hazelnut1968)
Galactic enforcers - ISC (Calendyr)
Sinister Squamates - Vudar (Asmoridin)
Fraxian Empire - Frax (jarod.ikeda at gmail.com)
Drones Catnip and Liquor - Kzinti (BigJim)
Deep Space Fleet - Klingon (Nicholander_1765)
Flaming Rage - Lyran (Wayne Power)
Territorial Marking Fleet - Kzinti (pyrAmider)
Empire Name - Hydran (Grim)
Empire Name - Romulan (Carroll)
Empire Name - Peladine (princeton)