Dramatic SFB: #340 Colony raid

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 02:02:43 PST 2018

I have my convoy and set up done for the battle I am defending vs the Great
Gorns  Tonight around 6pm eastern time is possible Sunday night is out as I
am running my D&D game. Tuesday and Thursday night are good after that all
around 5:30 8pm eastern time. Unhappily we are going to 7 days a week 9
hours each. I am waiting for the ten plus hours to start. Boat is due out
the Yard soon.