Dramatic SFB: Question regarding rewards

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Wed Jan 3 16:45:12 PST 2018

> So if the scenario reward is Border... that means I will get a new
> border with the current player I am facing for that scenario.... right?

Yes. And NOBORDER reduces the size of your border with that opposing
player. Two sides to the same coin.

> And so, Newborder would open a border with a new race?

Pretty much. Technically, it picks a player at random, and gives you a
border with them. If you *already* have a border with that player, it
increases it by one instead. So it might grow a border you already have,
it might give you a border with someone new.